Friday, April 18, 2008

Un-Officially closed!

The sock club is unofficially closed, however, I am allowing a few special requests for people to come in and join. I realized, being the complete brainiac that I can be sometimes, that I did not do ANY advertising in the Ravelraising '08 forums or groups and I could have done a bit more in my groups ads as well. I've had three requests come through so far, and why do I have to end it on a specific number? Just another thing that I'm doing 'my way'. :)

How do I love the colors that I'm doing for the sock club? Let me count the ways! I've got a whole bunch of the mascots dyed now. Cuteness does not hold a candle to this colorway!!

I've got my last big order coming in, 27 cones. Oh. My. God. Did I tell anyone my real motive for doing this? So I can wallow in over 30 lbs of yarn? Oh darn, my secrets out.

4 comments:

Turtle said...

lol, too funny, getting a visual!

PinkFlamingo said...

As if we didn't already know. Anyone that heard you squeeing over your first cone of yarn shoudl know that 30 is likely to induce hysteria! Can't wait to see the Mascot (maybe I will come by later and give my approval... since I am sure you need it hahahaha). Congrats on doing so well with the sock club!

Crafty Pancakes said...

Can't wait until the club starts! I can only imagine all that yarn! Too bad you have to end up sending it all to us :)

Laura said...

Just wait until the first time you order 100lbs at a time. I did this for the first time a few weeks ago. It came in two big boxes that were too heavy for me to move, so I had to unpack them on the porch where the UPS man left them!! So the wallowing was not only on a huge scale, but very public!