Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BHF wold map, Taking a Quck Breath

I am sooo excited! Yesterday was my birthday and Hubs got me exactly what I wanted: A HUGE map of the world. I wanted a world map so that I could put it up in the office on some cork board and every sale that I got, I would put a red push pin from where the customer who bought it was from. I got this idea when I saw a visitor map on Lime and Violet's blog and thought it would be cool but I wanted to do it 'my way'. So as soon as I can procure some red push pins, I will post pictures up and try and have an updated picture of it every week or so. It'll be my little way of appreciating everyone who's got a little piece of me. :) (sorry, squishy heart stuff, I couldn't help it!)


I'm also going to be taking a 'breather' for a bit. I'm having a big birthday party this weekend and having a guest come and stay with me and it looks like a flock of sheep exploded in my house...ack! I am doing some dyeing today but I would be lying if I'm getting them up before the weekend (okay, I might try, but no promises). In the pot right now; Fawkes, Mrs Norris, Oz, and hopefully I'll get some Norberts, Crookshanks and also finalizing the four other colorways of the Sock Club. (Only two more weeks till it officially opens!)

A quick note on the club too...which I can't remember now if I had said something earlier or not, I've got the contest rules finalized and to give a quick note on it, I'm going to do a photo and essay contest. No, no rules on the length, but the photo contest is going to be a scavenger hunt of sorts. When I post it, if you absolutely cannot due the photo contest for one reason or another, please send me a message on etsy, here or ravelry (tonks) and I'll see what I can work out.

Can't wait!

2 comments:

Clarine said...

Save a Mrs. Norris for me!

I think we will have a great time at your birthday party. Your guest will LOVE the explosion of yarny goodness in your home, so you could have worse luck. Again, your new haircut looks gorgeous!

graciagrapes said...

I don't think your guest would mind at all. Oh wait, I'm your guest. Of course I wouldn't mind. I can't wait to head up there.