Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Bees

Oh, have I been busy busy! Many of you may have noticed the stock that's updated into the store. It has been a bit of a slow process, but everything seemed to come to ahead this past week. Some news:
  1. The Franken Winder will be going today/tomorrow for testing! Yay! The only thing I'm worried about with it is that it does better than my yarn!
  2. I have some sock club news, starting in mid April. I might do a sneak preview or a contest for 5 people to get a special discount off of the subscription. Because this is a charity club, there isn't going to be any real savings for doing the club, but you can feel really good about helping out!
  3. Two more weeks and I'm done at the threatre for the month! I love this job but holy jeeves, did it happen to come around this time at the WRONG time. I got my first double digit order of yarn and I had to work....elsewhere.

I still have about twenty skeins to play with before I'm all done dying. For those who missed out on this productions best sellers, black light and burned, I will be doing them again. I've also done up a absolutely gorgeous custom dye for one of my fab customers, stickchicky, that I'm thinking of calling Fawkes. It looks like a blur of pheonix feathers to me, absolutely beautiful. It is named after a character in the Harry Potter book series, Dumbledor's pheonix. But since doing the Harry Potter colorways is massively gone after by dyers, I think I'll stick to just this one.....for now. (Oh come , you know I've gotta have a challenge.) Great, now I'm thinking of how I can capture Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans...

No comments: