Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Waiting and Impending Birthday

okay, still patiently waiting for my new shipment of fiber to get in. I cannot wait to try out the new merino bamboo blend. It'll be my first time dyeing up bamboo so we'll see how it goes. (I just realized I might have already said something about that....but oh well.) I think that I'm going to try doing a few solids with this next shipment since I'm going to have more yarn than I've ever had (present stash not included)

I changed my mind and decided to have a birthday party this year. It's going to be an exclusive event with only the hippest of kids invited (ugh! snob!!!). Okay, seriously, I'm just going to invite the people who I know won't cause any drama, who won't put jelly in my bra, who won't sleep with my boyfriend, who won't take advantage of me drunk, (seriously, I've had four break ups over the course of all my birthdays and all within a week or so of the date in my 8 years of dating-past 8 with hubs doesn't count-...I don't know anyone else who's had worse luck) who will not let idiots around me, and most importantly, know that cheese whiz is, by the loosest of terms, a food product and not a hair care product. So, there should be me, and me at my party. Seriously, am I freaking out over something supposed or should I pay attention to the signs that say "DON'T HAVE A PARTY!" Speak up people, please. This is seriously freaking me out.

1 comment:

Clarine said...

Don't you dare jinx yourself! I really want to go to a birthday party for you. Just remember who the "real" troublemakers are...

(Joshua & myself)