Friday, January 25, 2008

Holy Carp, where'd my stock go?

Wow! I just sold half my stock in two days, thank you so much to all my customers!! You are awesome! I also sold my all my dyed yarns from my first cone to my wonderful mom. I really wanted to list them, but how can you say no to mom? As soon as I'm able to order in my new cones, I'm going to re dye all but one of the colors from the photos.

















The colors from left to right are, Gold Fish, Inferno, Clarine, Sparks, Cenote, Black Light, Oz, Borealis, and Burned. I'm not going to do Sparks again as it didn't have the look I was aiming for, maybe it'll have the same name, but not the same look.
That's all that I wanted to update for today! Thanks again to all my wonderful customers!!!

1 comment:

Emily Scott Banks said...

Hi Dee! Dana pointed me to your blog, and I am SO glad to know there's another yarn junkie at the theatre! And, um, can I say my eye first went to - and loved - Sparks? I think it's lovely. Well, the others are too, but I loved that one.