Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fber greatness, slowing down, budding virtuoso

If only it wan't absolutely horrible outside right now! I could show you the new fibery yums. I did a couple renditions of older, popular favorites like black light and a new Oz, full skein and in the new yarn blend. I've also made up some new ones, one I call Goldfish, Forest of Trees (it's still a name in progress, it reminds me of being in the middle of a forest looking up through the canopy and seeing the sky...a little), and how about an Inferno? I can't wait for everyone to see them!!

Things are finally slowing down around the crazy house. We have one more sort of biggish event and then the next big thing after that is my birthday- which I don't do. I don't mind the getting older and yummy birthday cake (mmm...cake.....) I mind the curse on it that means something big has to happen so I intentionally keep big things from happening.

And yes, I've got a budding virtuoso, Goose, the fantastic dyer at the age of four. He came up with a wild colorway which I'll put up later for a vote if I should repeat and sell.

No comments: