Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Twirled, Colored, Sock Club


Two new Twirled colorways have been posted up in the store, I have one more shown in this picture (Adorned) but I'm going to wait a while before I do post it. I really hope these do well. The pictures, as always, just doesn't do yarn justice. Because of the silk thread in them, it gives it this shimmery look and when it's knitted, it has a sort of silver dusted look to the fabric. It is so pretty and is something that would look so lovely as a hat or moebius scarf or something to that nature that can always have a little extra shimmer to it. If anyone wants to give feedback on these gems, please do so! I would love to hear what the buzz is on this yarn. So far, my personal favorite is the Cenote (green) with a close second on the Adorned (multi). What do you think?
I'm so excited!!! I'm getting more colors in soon. They are more specialty colors than my usual bunch but I'm getting a few in each primary parent color and as usual, they're running the gambit of the spectrum from earthy to gem tones. I'm hoping to use them in my Arte Traducido line that I will be coming out with 'soon'.
Speaking the Arte Traducido, I wanted to run a poll on starting up a sock club in the spring. Starting off, I'm thinking of doing a 3 month and a 6 month term where I will do colorways in my Arte Traducido. There will be at least one colorway in the 3 month and at least two colorways in the 6 month subscription that will be exclusive to the sock club and I will have savings for signing up with the subscription. I'm definitely not going to start this until after the new year. Would anybody be interested?

No comments: